Why does everyone think pen can practice calligraphy, and general pen, ballpoint pen calligraphy can not?
There is a difference between the tip of the pen and the tip of the pen. The former relies on the friction with the paper, and the beads of the pen tip roll out of the ink. Small friction with paper, not easy to grasp the strength, and difficult to form the effect of brush strokes
The pencil can cause calligraphy, calligraphy can not automatic pencil, I think is still a difference. Although they are all pencils, there should be other chemical additives in the core of an automatic pencil, which is much harder than ordinary pencils. Common pencils are soft 2B pencils.
Tonglu Shiqi Industrial Co., Ltd
Tel: +86-571-64221600 / 58501505 /64213679
- Stationery Product Innovation Shoul...
- School Season Stationery Shop Superior
- 2014: The Stationery Import And Exp...
- Stationery Wholesale Market For Tra...
- 2014 Viet Nam Printing Industry Exp...
- Chinese Stationery Industry Channel...
- An Analysis Of Four Broad Categorie...
- Stationery Products Market: Explosi...
- 2015 Paper Market Or Chinese Cultur...
- 2014 Customized Notebooks In China ...
- Do You Know HongKong Gifts Fair?
- The History Of The Ballpoint Pen
- Are Metal Pens Allowed On Planes
- What Is Metal Pens
- What Metal Is In Pencils
- Is The Pencil Lead Made Of Lead?
- How To Wash Ballpoint Oil?
- Will You Ballpoint Strokes?
- The Evolution Of Ballpoint Pens
- The classification of notebook